St Peter's School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
* To monitor and analyse pupil achievement by race, gender and disability and act on any trends or patterns in the data that require additional support for pupils.
* To review levels of parental engagement in learning and school life across all activities to ensure equality and fairness in access an engagement.
* To review our current provision to ensure that all groups are recognised and acknowledged in all areas of the curriculum.
* To provide staff training that challenges and opens up dialogue around unconscious bias.
* To ensure that we provide opportunities to celebrate difference as well as promote equality.
These objectives were shared with parents in the Summer Term 2021