Equality Objectives Statement
St Peter's School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community. To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows:
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra curricular opportunities.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to afterschool clubs and activities.
- To allow equal access to information for all parents.
- To ensure the school environment is accessible as possible to all pupils, staff and visitors.